Activities and benefits
Our activities are aimed at all companies, of any size and in any sector of activity.
We address the universal themes of the functioning of any organization:
Topics covered include, but are not limited to:
- - Risk management (ISO 31000, ...)
- - Quality of work life (BNQ 9700-800, ...) and psychosocial risks (COPSOQ, ...)
- - ...
All of this in a dynamic integrated approach and a holistic approach, i.e. in all dimensions from vision and strategy to results.
Benefits, services and advantages
We are organised around four areas of activity, each of which responds to a type of need or expectation identified. Schematically, it is possible to represent the activities of the areas in the following way:
This section includes the entire training component, which we are implementing in partnership with House of Training:
- - The negotiated training catalogue (-20% discount for our members) : Click HERE
- - All the trainings we carry : Click HERE
Our status as an association and as a foundation for the House of Training means that:
- - Even for training courses without discounts, the prices remain particularly advantageous compared to other companies
- - As we do not sell consulting services directly, we take great care with the content of our training courses, with the aim of maximising added value and profitability for our participants
Experience has shown that larger organisations often easily repay their membership with this component alone.
The go2perform.lu platform
Except in exceptional cases, the elements of this platform are and will always be free for our members.
The e-learning course "IFS. ISO From Scratch" is in fact the transcript of a monthly webinar launched in 2021 on ISO 9001-14001-45001 and related elements.
Here are tailor-made services, when the inter-company training courses in our catalogue do not cover your needs or when you require a particular field of expertise. We then call on our network and our partners to find a solution.
These interventions can be presented in different ways depending on the need.
Identification / State of play
The service consists of analysing an existing situation, drawing up an inventory or carrying out a (self-) assessment according to a defined reference framework.
- - Assessment tool, RADAR method or EFQM lenses
- - Review of practices
- - Gap analysis
- - Audit
- - Cross-audit :
- * Free of charge between 2 members (with audit exchanges), subject to the availability of the auditor pool
- * OR By a partner at an advantageous price
- - The PLQE feedback session
Solution (response to a request)
The service consists in using the expertise of the facilitator to propose a solution or a set of actions and measures consistent with the objective set.
- - In-company training for targeted, company-specific content
- - Implementation support (hybrid training + consulting = form-action)
- - Recourse to an expert for a specific and/or strategic problem / project
Tailor-made creation (response to a need)
When it is not possible to build on pre-existing content or when it is necessary to create a specific approach. There may be several techniques and resources mobilised in parallel, sequentially and/or concurrently:
- - Definition of intention, clarification of the need, objective, meaning, culture, dynamics, etc.
- - Articulation of the approach
- - Individual, group and organisational coaching
- - ...
Our position is clear: we recommend someone you can trust, and in addition, this company will charge you an "MLQE" price, which is cheaper than direct contact.
One of our missions is to promote quality, excellence, good practices and to highlight organisations. There are two modes of action in this area.
Activities are organised to share feedback and good/best practices on a peer-to-peer basis of course but also cross-sectorally where relevant.
- - Webinars - Clubs (e.g. LEAN club, ...) highlighting each other's practices or led by a third party and free for our members
- - Company events (Chemins de l'Excellence, e.g. ELAN Foyer), free participation for our members