When October ends, in the vat is the grape
The twenty years that you are going to take, it is a little bit like the work medal that we are going to give you.
A page was turned in October with the departure of our General Secretary. The entire MLQE Presidency and Board of Administrators would like to thank Sullivan Thomas for his exceptional work in revitalizing the MLQE. @Sulllivan, good luck in your new position, we will meet again soon.
The Presidency of the MLQE and its Board of Administrators are currently looking for the person who would like to assume the position of Secretary General within the association. If you are interested, I invite you to consult the dedicated section of this newsletter.
The month of October was very rich in events. We would particularly like to highlight the success of the 4 webinars of the Quality and Innovation cycle organized around "how to design, create, innovate and manage accordingly". All the webinars will soon be put online so that you can discover them or go through them again at your convenience.
The month of November, as every year, coincides with the Luxembourg Quality and Excellence Award. We know how much you are looking forward to this new edition 2022.
The ceremony will be held at the Chamber of Crafts on November 23 from 18h00.
Several companies, small, medium or large, have applied to win a prize according to the level of maturity of the quality system implemented within their organization: Bronze, Silver or Gold level prize or the prize of excellence if the company distinguishes itself by the excellence of a good practice.
Come and be inspired by these companies that have dared to take the plunge and question their practices to go even further.
Andrew Hall, Membre du Conseil d'Administration
Job offer - Secretary General (M/F/X) of the MLQE
8/11 10:00 a.m. Experts Speak: Health and Wellness at Work | The Healthy Enterprise Standard
According to the WHO, global health has been defined as "the field of study, research and practice that gives priority to the improvement of health and equity in health for all people of the world. Health is therefore a state of physical, mental and social well-being that is not limited to the absence of disease, physical impairment or disability.
Overall health is a precious asset for the individual or his employer. It is what allows each person to realize their dreams, achieve their goals, and contribute to the success of the company in a sustainable manner.
The "Healthy Enterprise" standard (CAN/BNQ 9700-800/2020) of the Bureau de Normalisation du Québec (BNQ), which was launched in 2008, is the first ISO-type standard in the world to focus on promoting overall health in the workplace.
15/11 10am Expert Speak : Risk management, a profit center!
In contexts as unpredictable as those faced by companies, the discipline of risk management is more than ever a major and necessary tool. Each company has its own perception of risks and opportunities, its own way of identifying and managing them, with varying degrees of formality and effectiveness.
Executives, managers, employees: how to make the best decisions and act in the best way to guarantee the company's performance and durability?
23/11 18h | Presentation of the PLQE 2022
The Ministry of Economy and the Mouvement Luxembourgeois pour la Qualité et l'Excellence Asbl, have the honor to invite you to the award ceremony of the Luxembourg Quality and Excellence Awards - Edition 2022, which will take place on :
November 23, 2022 at 6:00 p.m., at the Chamber of Commerce
The ceremony will be followed by a cocktail reception and a networking session.
Register now : CLICK HERE
Webinaires, tables rondes, clubs, ...
Knowledge & Skills Center
= on request or in the planning stage
- 17/11 | ISO 9001 - Audit of a quality management system
- 25/11 | Implement a quality management system
- | ISO 14001:2015 and EMAS Foundation - Environmental Management System
- | ISO 14001:2015 and EMAS - Environmental Management System Audit
- 08/12 | ISO 45001 Foundation - Occupational health and safety management system
- 13/12 |ISO 45001 Audit of an occupational health and safety management system
- 08/12 | ISO 19011 - Audit of management systems
- 08/12 | Internal audit of an organization - Management system
- | ISO 50001:2018 Foundation - Energy management system
- | ISO 50001:2018 - Energy management system audit
EFQM 2020 Model
- | EFQM Foundation - Management Model (2020 version) (FR, EN on demand)
- Full| EFQM Organisational Change Leader (FR, EN on demand)
- Full| EFQM Assessor Training (FR, EN on demand)
Change, projects, risks, ...
- 08/12 | BPMN 2.0 - Efficient Business Process Modelling
- 06/12 | BPMN 2.0 - Model your business processes efficiently
- | 6 sigma (FR) - EN avalaible
- 8/11 | Lean Six Sigma - Yellow Belt Training (FR) - EN avalaible
- 10/01/2023 | Lean Six Sigma - Green Belt Training (FR) - EN avalaible
- | Lean Six Sigma - Black Belt Training (FR) - EN avalaible
Pôle Partage et Inspiration
📯Prix étudiant 2022 | Dernier délai pour rendre les dossiers
Les étudiants aussi ont droit à être valorisés pour leur travail !
- - Pour les valoriser dignement et appuyer cette dynamique, nous invitons les étudiants à participer au Prix étudiant
- - Si cette démarche fait sens pour vous, soutenez cet évènement.
Date de remise : soirée de remise des PLQE 2022 : 23/11
A tailor-made unit dedicated to your performance
We have several proven formats and themes as well as ongoing projects to offer customized approaches, the very essence of this pole being to take into account your uniqueness as a company to co-construct your success.
Tailor-made training, consulting, support for the implementation of a project, individual and group coaching, etc. All these approaches are developed with expert partners to guarantee you: added value of the interventions, return on investment and controlled costs thanks to our network
If you want us to study a particular topic together, contact us.