Last quarter, a busy calendar!
Real progress can only be achieved through hard and sustained work
It is with this in mind that the MLQE will propose to you a journey through out during the coming months thanks to the activities we have prepared for you.
Round tables, experts' voice, workshops, a variety of formats to discover, open up and fuel your thoughts and future projects! Our speakers and experts will address management, innovation, digitalisation and their corollaries, with the aim of improving the functioning of companies, the quality of life at work and supporting the transformation in a sustainable manner that is respectful of everyone.
I invite you to consult this programme without further delay.
🔥 Flagship events already scheduled 🔥
📆 21/09 17h-19h | Do you know the recipe for success?
Food, do you know the recipe for success? We will reveal it to you at our round table!
- – Jean-Grégoire D’AMMAN (Directeur Général, Hôtel le Place d’Armes)
- – Ramiro Manuel DIAS DA COSTA (Gérant, Au Pain de Mary)
- – Thomas DIDIER (Head of Food Services, Compass Group Luxembourg)
- – Tom STEFFEN (Chief Entrecôte Officer, Groupe Steffen)
- – Clémentine VENCK (Directrice Générale, Cocottes Luxembourg)
- – Cédric JACQUES (Founder & CEO, Signa)
⚠️ ATTENTION: LIMITED NUMBER OF SEATS⚠️
Agenda, topics and registrations: all details CLICK HERE.
📆 27/09 11h-12h | Quality and Innovation Cycle (digital)
A Quality and Innovation Cycle offered in digital format and free of charge: 4 dates for 4 webinars!
Every Tuesday from 11am to 12pm: 27/09, 04/10, 11/10, 18/10
How to design, create, innovate and manage accordingly?
Let our expert speakers guide you to unleash your full potential and that of your teams!
Agenda, themes and speakers: all the details CLICK HERE.
🏆 23/11 18h | Prize-giving ceremony 2022
The Ministère de l’Economie and the MLQE Asbl, have the honour to invite you to the Prize-giving ceremony of the Luxembourg Quality and Excellence Awards - Edition 2022, which will take place on : :
23 November 2022 at 6pm, at Chambre des métiers
The ceremony will be followed by a cocktail reception and a networking area.
To register : CLICK HERE
Webinars, round tables, clubs, ...
📆 13/09 10h30-12h | ISO from scratch (Cycle 2022, FR)
Animations, exchanges and sharing of experience in a benevolent environment around the 3 flagship standards ISO 9001, ISO 45001 and ISO 14001 but also related concepts without forgetting the interactivity.
Sessions to come : 11/10
N.B. : The content of previous sessions is now available to present and future participants on go2perform.lu
Parole d'experts & Chemin de l'Excellence
📆 04/10 10h-12h | Santé et mieux-être au travail : La norme entreprise en santé
Détails, intervenant et inscription en CLIQUANT ICI.
📆 25/10 10h-12h | Digitalisation : Gérer son système de management intégré avec l’outil libre Redmine
Détails, intervenant et inscription en CLIQUANT ICI.
Knowledge and Skills area
Go2Perform, the right thing to do!
Management systems ISO
📆 = on request or in the planning stage
- 18/10 | ISO 9001 Foundation – Système de management de la qualité
- 17/11 | ISO 9001 - Audit d’un système de management de la qualité
- 25/11 | Mettre en place un système de management de la qualité
- 📆 | ISO 14001:2015 et EMAS Foundation - Système de Management environnemental
- 📆 | ISO 14001:2015 et EMAS - Audit d'un système de Management environnemental
- 08/12 | ISO 45001 Foundation – Système de management de la santé et sécurité au travail
- 13/12 | ISO 45001 Audit d'un système de management de la santé et sécurité au travail
- 08/11 | ISO 19011 – Audit des systèmes de management
- 08/12 | Audit interne d’une organisation - Système de management
- 📆 | ISO 50001:2018 Foundation - Système de management de l’énergie
- 📆 | ISO 50001:2018 - Audit d'un système de management de l’énergie
EFQM Model 2020
- 📆 | EFQM Foundation - Modèle de Management (version 2020) (FR, EN on demand)
- Complet | EFQM Organisational Change Leader (FR, EN on demand)
- Complet | EFQM Assessor Training (FR, EN on demand)
Change, projects, risks, ...
- 25/10 | Démarche 5S
- 07/12 | Conduite du changement - Méthode et outils
- 07/11 | Project Management - Crash Course
- 08/11 | Gestion de projet - Cours accéléré
- 08/12 | BPMN 2.0 - Efficient Business Process Modelling
- 06/12 | BPMN 2.0 - Modéliser efficacement ses processus métier
- 📆 | 6 sigma (FR) - EN avalaible
- 8/11 | Lean Six Sigma - Yellow Belt Training (FR) - EN avalaible
- 10/01/2023 | Lean Six Sigma - Green Belt Training (FR) - EN avalaible
- 📆 | Lean Six Sigma - Black Belt Training (FR) - EN avalaible
Sharing and Inspiration area
📯Student Award 2022 | Call for applications
Tailor-made approaches dedicated to your performance
We have several tried and tested formats and themes as well as ongoing projects to offer tailor-made approaches, the very essence of this division being to take into account your uniqueness as a company in order to co-construct your success.
Tailor-made training, advice, support for the implementation of a particular project, individual and group coaching, etc. These are all approaches that we are developing with expert partners to guarantee you: added value of the interventions, return on investment and controlled costs thanks to our network.
If you would like us to study a theme together, please contact us.