See you in September for new activities
The journey is part of a dream
How can we not talk about travel as we approach the holiday season?
The first half of 2022 is coming to an end and for many it seems to have passed in a flash... Indeed, as I regularly exchange with you, I know how rich this first part of the year has been in activities, projects and other major ambitions.
Aware of this, I invite you to reserve a certain number of key dates in your diaries now to take advantage of the events and activities that we will be proposing to you in the second half of the year.
🔥 Flagship events already scheduled 🔥
📆 20/09 8h30-14h | Quality and Innovation Day
Looking for resources to design, create, innovate and manage accordingly? Let our expert speakers guide you from structured methods to artistic dimensions to unleash the full potential of your teams!
Agenda, topics and speakers: all the details by CLICKING HERE.
Cycle of conferences
📆 21/09 17h-19h | Start of a cycle dedicated to the Craft Industry
Cycle of events jointly organised by the Chambre des Métiers and the MLQE
The craft industry is one of the most dynamic and varied sectors of activity in Luxembourg. Among them, catering and associated domains are an important part not only of the country's economy but also of everyone's daily life.
Manufacturing, processing and marketing products, this sector combines tradition - a sign of quality, know-how and trust - and modernity - with craftspeople demonstrating creativity and a formidable ability to innovate.
Companies must consider not only the constraints and risks of their activities but also know how to seize and even provoke opportunities.
Through the eyes and experiences of several companies in the sector, we propose to explore major themes by looking at the challenges of today and tomorrow and how to meet them through examples, discussions and reflections.
This event is part of a series dedicated to the different groups of crafts: construction, catering, mechanics, beauty & health and communication.
🏆 23/11 18h | Prize-giving ceremony 2022
The Ministère de l’Economie and the MLQE Asbl, have the honour to invite you to the Prize-giving ceremony of the Luxembourg Quality and Excellence Awards - Edition 2022, which will take place on : :
23 November 2022 at 6pm
at Chambre des métiers
2, Circuit de la Foire Internationale L-1347 Luxembourg-Kirchberg
The ceremony will be followed by a cocktail reception and a networking area.
To register : CLICk HERE
Webinars, round tables, clubs, ...
📆 12/07 10h30-12h | ISO from scratch (Cycle 2022, FR)
Animations, exchanges and sharing of experience in a benevolent environment around the 3 flagship standards ISO 9001, ISO 45001 and ISO 14001 but also related concepts without forgetting the interactivity.
N.B. : The content of previous sessions is now available to present and future participants on go2perform.lu
📆 Parole d'experts & Chemin de l'Excellence
New topics are being prepared with new speakers. Amongst the ideas to accompany quality managers, project managers and other agents of change and transformation:
- - Effective tools for everyday life
- - From Health and Safety at Work to Quality of Life at Work
- - Sharing good and best practices
- - Etc.
Knowledge and Skills area
Go2Perform, the right thing to do!
Management systems ISO
📆 = on request or in the planning stage
- 18/10 | ISO 9001 Foundation – Système de management de la qualité
- 17/11 | ISO 9001 - Audit d’un système de management de la qualité
- 25/11 | Mettre en place un système de management de la qualité
- 📆 | ISO 14001:2015 et EMAS Foundation - Système de Management environnemental
- 📆 | ISO 14001:2015 et EMAS - Audit d'un système de Management environnemental
- 08/12 | ISO 45001 Foundation – Système de management de la santé et sécurité au travail
- 13/12 | ISO 45001 Audit d'un système de management de la santé et sécurité au travail
- 08/11 | ISO 19011 – Audit des systèmes de management
- 08/12 | Audit interne d’une organisation - Système de management
- 📆 | ISO 50001:2018 Foundation - Système de management de l’énergie
- 📆 | ISO 50001:2018 - Audit d'un système de management de l’énergie
EFQM Model 2020
- 📆 | EFQM Foundation - Modèle de Management (version 2020) (FR, anglais sur demande)
- Complet | EFQM Organisational Change Leader (FR, anglais sur demande)
- Complet | EFQM Assessor Training (FR, anglais sur demande)
Change, projects, risks, ...
- 07/12 | Conduite du changement - Méthode et outils
- 08/11 | Gestion de projet - Cours accéléré
- 08/12 | BPMN 2.0 - Efficient Business Process Modelling
- 06/12 | BPMN 2.0 - Modéliser efficacement ses processus métier
- 📆 | Lean Six Sigma - Yellow Belt Training (EN)
- 📆 | Lean Six Sigma - Green Belt Training (EN)
- 📆 | Lean Six Sigma - Black Belt Training (EN)
Sharing and Inspiration area
📯Student Award 2022 | Call for applications
Tailor-made approaches dedicated to your performance
We have several tried and tested formats and themes as well as ongoing projects to offer tailor-made approaches, the very essence of this division being to take into account your uniqueness as a company in order to co-construct your success.
Tailor-made training, advice, support for the implementation of a particular project, individual and group coaching, etc. These are all approaches that we are developing with expert partners to guarantee you: added value of the interventions, return on investment and controlled costs thanks to our network.
If you would like us to study a theme together, please contact us.