Our audience has the floor
If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples then you and I will still each have one apple.
But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas.
George Bernard Shaw
It is with this quote that I open this newsletter and draw your attention to a request.
Indeed, after a period of particularly difficult health conditions, it is time to get back on the road to exchanges, discussions and therefore to brainstorm together on activities and more particularly on future themes.
What are the topics that interest you?
With the changes in the world of work over the last two years, what are the most suitable ways of making the most of our activities?
These are just some of the questions I would like to ask you to express your views on!
To do this, I strongly invite you, members AND non-members, to complete a short survey to pave the way for the road we will be taking together in the months to come.
📝 2 minutes to choose your activities!
In order to provide you with the topics that matter and the formats that suit you, we are asking for your feedback via a survey that will only take a few moments: 📢 CLICK HERE 📢 (FR/EN form)
Your opinion is essential for us to offer you the most relevant activities, we thank you for your major contribution in building our programmes!
💡Share your expertise
If you want to share a project, an improvement process, a change process, around governance, management or strategy, we are looking for organisations willing to host participants for our "Chemins de l'Excellence" format.
If you wish to highlight know-how, share good practices or inspire, contact us.
Webinars, round table, clubs, ...
📆 10/05 10h30-12h | ISO from scratch (Cycle 2022, FR)
Animations, exchanges and sharing of experience in a benevolent environment around the 3 flagship standards ISO 9001, ISO 45001 and ISO 14001 but also related concepts without forgetting the interactivity.
Sessions to come : 10/05 et 14/06
N.B. : The content of previous sessions is now available to present and future participants on go2perform.lu
📆 16/06 10h-12h | Parole d'experts
Risk management in your DNA
Among the themes planned for this year, let's talk about one of the most important but also the most misunderstood: risk management.
Rather than theories, let's approach things by example and sharing of experience with our expert, Nathalie DUCHESNES, through an evocative subject:
Risk management in the DNA of your firm and projects (click to participate)
A good starting point to discuss or exchange on these subjects and always the possibility to go further with our other poles: training and accompaniment.
Conférences, tables rondes, ...
📆 21/06 8h30-14h | Quality and Innovation Day
Development methods, design techniques and creative conditions for improvement and innovation
Relevant interventions on the topics and issues that matter to companies in a dynamic and face-to-face format!
The agenda includes design, development, creativity and innovation:
- - Lean and 6 Sigma principles applied to :
- - Product, service and process design
- - Design and development processes
- - Tools and milestones in development
- - Triz method
- - Design thinking
- - Defining and creating the conditions for creativity
Details will follow in the next few days but you can already register your interest.
Knowledge and Skills area
Go2Perform, the right thing to do!
The plateform is helping more and more companies with practical and easy to implement tools.
We invite you to share this information to benefit as many people as possible!
Management systems ISO
📆 = on demand
- 18/10 | ISO 9001 Foundation – Système de management de la qualité
- 17/11 | ISO 9001 - Audit d’un système de management de la qualité
- 25/11 | Mettre en place un système de management de la qualité
- 📆 | ISO 14001:2015 et EMAS Foundation - Système de Management environnemental
- 📆 | ISO 14001:2015 et EMAS - Audit d'un système de Management environnemental
- 19/05 | ISO 45001 Foundation – Système de management de la santé et sécurité au travail
- 02/06 | ISO 45001 Audit d'un système de management de la santé et sécurité au travail
- 08/11 | ISO 19011 – Audit des systèmes de management
- 15/06 | Audit interne d’une organisation - Système de management
- 📆 | ISO 50001:2018 Foundation - Système de management de l’énergie
- 📆 | ISO 50001:2018 - Audit d'un système de management de l’énergie
EFQM Model 2020
- 📆 | EFQM Foundation - Modèle de Management (version 2020) (FR, anglais sur demande)
- Complet | EFQM Organisational Change Leader (FR, anglais sur demande)
- Complet | EFQM Assessor Training (FR, anglais sur demande)
Change, projects, risks, ...
- 07/12 | Conduite du changement - Méthode et outils
- 08/11 | Gestion de projet - Cours accéléré
- 02/06 | BPMN 2.0 - Efficient Business Process Modelling
- 06/06 | BPMN 2.0 - Modéliser efficacement ses processus métier
- 📆 | Lean Six Sigma - Yellow Belt Training (EN)
- 📆 | Lean Six Sigma - Green Belt Training (EN)
- 📆 | Lean Six Sigma - Black Belt Training (EN)
We offer several other courses on request.
Full catalogue : CLICK HERE
Sharing and Inspiration area
🔎PLQE 2022 | Continued meetings with candidates
After the public session of 03/05 during which we presented the new version of the PLQE reference framework, we continue to meet candidates with dedicated interviews.
Would you like to highlight your know-how and that of your teams, identify your strengths and areas for improvement and work on your performance? Contact us
This course is open and adapted to any size of organisation, whatever its form or sector of activity!
Doubt it? Take a look at who our winners are!
📯Student Award 2022 | Call for applications
Students also have the right to be valued for their work!
- - To give them the recognition they deserve and to support this dynamic, we invite students to take part in the Student Award
- - If this approach makes sense to you, support this event.
Award date: same as PLQE 2022 award evening, 23/11
🏆23/11 | PLQE evening
Tailor-made approaches dedicated to your performance
We have several tried and tested formats and themes as well as ongoing projects to offer tailor-made approaches, the very essence of this division being to take into account your uniqueness as a company in order to co-construct your success.
Tailor-made training, advice, support for the implementation of a particular project, individual and group coaching, etc. These are all approaches that we are developing with expert partners to guarantee you: added value of the interventions, return on investment and controlled costs thanks to our network.
If you would like us to study a theme together, please contact us.