PLQE 2022: an improved route
Neither situations nor people can be improved by an external factor.
If there is to be improvement, it must come from within.
The 2022 revision of our Luxembourg Quality and Excellence Awards (PLQE) framework is complete. Or at least, we have produced its version 0, because as you know, improvement is a continuous process!
This step paves the way for applications and future 2022 laureates (see dedicated section below). This new version obviously retains the philosophy and raison d'être of the EQIPs while integrating current and future approaches, orientations and issues.
It is also a candidate pathway that has been reworked around a reference framework that sets a framework, specifies expectations and gives examples to facilitate the editing of the dossier and confirms the accessibility of the process to all kind of structures.
Then, dear members, the General Assembly awaits you on 26/04 at the Chambre des Métiers. (see dedicated section)
Finally, the activities continue, open to members and non-members, and we invite you to enjoy them without moderation: Quality and Innovation Day (JQI), ISO from Scratch, Experts' Voice, trainings, etc.
We look forward to welcoming you and to exchanging ideas!
Sullivan THOMAS, Secretary General
26/04 17h | General Assembly 2022
Dear Members, we would like to invite you to the ordinary General Assembly which will be held :
26 April 2022 from 5pm
Chambre des métiers
2 Circuit de La Foire Internationale , Luxembourg-Kirchberg
Call for candidacies:
Would you like to join the Board of Administrators? There are 5 mandates to renew this year!
Register for the GA 2022 and/or nominate yourself:
Webinars, round table, clubs, ...
19/04 10h30-12h | ISO from scratch (Cycle 2022, FR)
Animations, exchanges and sharing of experience in a benevolent environment around the 3 flagship standards ISO 9001, ISO 45001 and ISO 14001 but also related concepts without forgetting the interactivity.
Sessions to come : 19/04 and 10/05
N.B. : The content of previous sessions is now available to present and future participants on go2perform.lu
16/06 10h-12h | Expert's voice (FR)
Risk management in your DNA
Among the themes planned for this year, let's talk about one of the most important but also the most misunderstood: risk management.
Rather than theories, let's approach things by example and sharing of experience with our expert, Nathalie DUCHESNES, through an evocative subject:
Risk management in the DNA of your firm and projects (click to participate)
A good starting point to discuss or exchange on these subjects and always the possibility to go further with our other poles: training and accompaniment.
Conférences, tables rondes, ...
21/06 8h30-14h | Quality and Innovation Day
Development methods, design techniques and creative conditions for improvement and innovation
Relevant interventions on the topics and issues that matter to companies in a dynamic and face-to-face format!
The modalities are still to be defined and the agenda will follow, but you can already show your interest.
Knowledge and Skills area
Go2Perform, the right thing to do!
The plateform is helping more and more companies with practical and easy to implement tools.
We invite you to share this information to benefit as many people as possible!
Management systems ISO
- 18/10 | ISO 9001 Foundation – Système de management de la qualité (FR, english on demand)
- 03/05 | ISO 9001 - Audit d’un système de management de la qualité (FR)
- 25/11 | Mettre en place un système de management de la qualité (FR)
- 2022- | ISO 14001:2015 et EMAS Foundation - Système de Management environnemental (FR)
- 2022- | ISO 14001:2015 et EMAS - Audit d'un système de Management environnemental (FR)
- 19/05 | ISO 45001 Foundation – Système de management de la santé et sécurité au travail (FR)
- 02/06 | ISO 45001 Audit d'un système de management de la santé et sécurité au travail (FR)
- 26/04 | ISO 19011 – Audit des systèmes de management (FR)
- 15/06 | Audit interne d’une organisation - Système de management (FR)
- 2022- | ISO 50001:2018 Foundation - Système de management de l’énergie (FR)
- 2022- | ISO 50001:2018 - Audit d'un système de management de l’énergie (FR)
EFQM Model 2020
- 2022- | EFQM Foundation - Modèle de Management (version 2020) (FR, anglais sur demande)
- 2022- | EFQM Organisational Change Leader (FR, anglais sur demande)
- 2022- | EFQM Assessor Training (FR, anglais sur demande)
Projects, risks, ...
- 07/12 | Conduite du changement - Méthode et outils (FR)
- 05/05 | Gestion de projet - Cours accéléré (FR)
- 2022- | Business process modeling - Concevoir des workflows et des processus (FR)
- 2022- | Lean Six Sigma - Yellow Belt Training (EN)
- 2022- | Lean Six Sigma - Green Belt Training (EN)
- 2022- | Lean Six Sigma - Black Belt Training (EN)
We offer several other courses on request.
Full catalogue : CLICK HERE
Sharing and Inspiration area
03/05 10h30-12h | Webinar to present the 2022 PLQE
Do you want to highlight your know-how and that of your teams, identify your strengths, areas for improvement and work on your performance?
More than an award ceremony, the PLQE is a project and an enriching process for candidates based on a key reference framework. A real support from the self-assessment to the evaluation by an expert team, in which the candidate will be able to draw on lines of thought to face his present and future challenges.
This course is open and adapted to all sizes of organisations, whatever their form or sector of activity!
You doubt it? Take a look at who our winners are!
We communicate about the winners, not the candidates. By participating, you have nothing to lose and everything to gain!
To celebrate this event together, join the journey and why not become the first to be highlighted by our revised model:
- Register for the presentation session on 03/05
- OR Contact us
Student Award 2022 | Call for applications
Students also have the right to be valued for their work!
- - To give them the recognition they deserve and to support this dynamic, we invite students to take part in the Student Award
- - If this approach makes sense to you, support this event.
Award date: same as PLQE 2022 award evening, 23/11
23/11 | PLQE evening
Want to share and learn?
One of our missions is to promote and encourage all approaches and initiatives aimed at Quality and Excellence in all its forms. During our Quality and Innovation Day (QID), we had the honour and the pleasure of discovering the testimonies of Foyer and Goodyear regarding their management models, particularly on the axis of change or employee involvement.
Circles of Good Practice, Paths to Excellence, ... there are several formats waiting for you in 2022.
Craft, industry, commerce, each activity can learn from the others and inspire them peer to peer or cross-sectorally.
If you want to highlight your company's know-how, share good practices or inspire, contact us.
Tailor-made approaches dedicated to your performance
We have several tried and tested formats and themes as well as ongoing projects to offer tailor-made approaches, the very essence of this division being to take into account your uniqueness as a company in order to co-construct your success.
Tailor-made training, advice, support for the implementation of a particular project, individual and group coaching, etc. These are all approaches that we are developing with expert partners to guarantee you: added value of the interventions, return on investment and controlled costs thanks to our network.
If you would like us to study a theme together, please contact us.