2021, activities and services!
The best way to have a good idea is to have a lot of ideas
We have used the past year to review and develop our range of activities and services. It is therefore with energy and motivation that we are now preparing the 2021 calendar of events for you.
Watchwords are :
- - Discovery
- - Knowledge and skills
- - Accompaniment
- - Sharing and Inspiration
And that's a good thing, because these are also the 4 poles, like founding pillars, of our range of offers and advantages that our association now offers you.
Sullivan THOMAS, Secretary General
If you missed...
Launch video 2021
Webinar | Programme of activities and services 2021 (11/02)
An innovative resource platform: Go2Perform
This platform is a key tool of the MLQE's Knowledge and Skills Pole presented in the webinar of 11/02 and is based on 3 major axes :
Although developments are still in progress, the platform is functional and content will be added on a regular basis.
Regularly consult the News section of the platform to find out the state of progress of the topics.
English translation of the platform (interface and contents) is also planned.
Distribution of training courses in partnership with the HoT
Since last year, the House of Training and the MLQE have been working together to offer training courses with high added value.
The MLQE, in its role as educational advisor, aims to guarantee content that is beneficial to participants and their companies.
The catalogue is bound to grow over time.
Several of these courses are subject to negotiated rates for our members (ISO 9001, 14001, 19011, 45001, 50001, EFMQ cycle, etc.).
Training cycle on the EFQM 2020 model
A training cycle on the EFQM 2020 model (Foundation, Organisational Change Leader, Assessor) is underway and another will begin. If you are looking to improve your company to turn your strategy into results, to improve yourself, then you should follow this course and consult our training catalogue on the subject (in partnership with the House of Training).
Upcoming trainings (Feb.-May)
- - 08/03 : EFQM - Assessor (sold out)
- - 29/03 : ISO 9001 Foundation – Système de management de la qualité
- - 20/04 : EFQM - Foundation
- - 22/04 : ISO 19011 – Audit des systèmes de management
- - 03/05 : ISO 9001 - Audit d’un système de management de la qualité
- - 06/05 : ISO 50001:2018 Foundation - Système de management de l’énergie
- - 17/05 : ISO 50001:2018 - Audit d'un système de management de l’énergie
- - 20/05 : ISO 45001 - Système de management de la santé et sécurité au travail
- - 31/05 : EFQM - Assessor
You can also consult the entire catalogue.