Who Dares Wins !
Sir David Stirling, Special Air Service
Preparing for recovery
Over the past few weeks, the pace has changed. While this unprecedented health crisis has had its share of sorrows and constraints, it has also forced us to find solutions to sometimes complex problems, issues that had not been addressed until now, and so on.
Everything that has a beginning, has an end, and this is also true for this crisis.
The best way to get a good idea is to have a lot of ideas.
We must therefore prepare for the recovery in the coming weeks in a structured, measured and effective manner.
This is a unique opportunity to find the right ideas, the breeding ground for the renewal necessary for tomorrow's sustainability!
3 key actions to accompany you in the recovery
In this context, the MLQE accompanies you through its actions as a facilitator or even catalyst for your takeover.
Its services and in particular :
- - Coaching / accompaniment of organisations of all sizes and all sectors of activity in the Strategic, Change and Innovation processes
- - Cross internal Audits
- - Support for the implementation or development of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 management systems
- - 11/05 | ISO 14001 - Environnement
- - 26/06 | ISO 20400 - Achats responsables
- - 26/05 | En route vers l'excellence avec Foyer
- - 15/06 | Formation des évaluateurs du Prix
Dedicated EFQM® training cycle
The model has changed!
In June, MLQE invites you to discover the new EFQM model and to continue with 3 qualifying trainings :
- - 09/06 | Information session (FR)
- - 26/06 | Foundation (1d) (FR)
- - 16-17 sept. | Practitionner (2d) (FR)
- - 23-24-25 nov. | Assessor (3d) (FR)
Don't panic :
Remain logical and be practical!