Cet article a déjà été lu 818 fois !
Call for application for the Student Award « coup de cœur du MLQE »
The Student Award was created in 2014 and is intended to reward the best works realized by students in the frame of their studies in the field of Quality, pills but also to motivate them through a scholarship and to give them the opportunity to be evaluated by professionals.
All students following a training focused on quality management, performance and/or QSE are free to apply for this award.
Any project about quality which aims to :
- Improve the quality management of a company
- Improve the global performances of a company meeting the expectations of the stakeholders.
The « customer catchment area » is the Luxembourg and the Region (Belgium, France, Germany), however a link with the Luxembourg is wished, specifically:
- The student is Luxembourgian or has a link with Luxembourg.
- The student is following his studies in a Luxemburg or a foreign university but its works contributes to the improvement within a body operating on the Luxembourg territory.
- Candidacy submission + synthesis of the works (maximum 2 X A4 pages)
- The document can be written in French or in English
- Presentation of the students’ work to a jury made up of professionals. (approximately 20 minutes): October-November
>> Ask for your candidacy request: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any further questions